Re: [orca-list] Want your opinion on the removal of "Close" buttons on some dialog windows

"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> Hi All: Members of the GNOME team are considering removing the
    WW> "Close" buttons on many dialogs in GNOME. For example, almost
    WW> all of the GNOME Preferences windows -- Appearance Preferences,
    WW> Keyboard Preferences, AT Preferences, etc. -- have this "Close"
    WW> button.
Hello,

from my point of view is not strongly necessary. For me are buttons for
jumping play only. If exist this functionality on some standards
shortcuts then is more convenient and easy for me. Rather simply
interface then many buttons.

Best

--

Jan Buchal