[orca-list] Ubuntu desktop install

Hello,
It's been a while since i posted. I've just downloaded the Ubuntu 7.10 desktop CD. I'm wanting to boot it live and install it with speech. I'm aware that things periodically change so the installation procedure i know is boot the disk, wait you'll get a sound indicating the live CD is up, do an alt+f2 which loads run and type in orca. Then with speech up do an alt+control+d to get to the gnome desktop, i for installation, and hit that. Is that correct?
Thanks.
Dave.