[orca-list] Can Ubuntu 8.04 be installed with Orca?

Hello everyone. I'm a brand new subscriber to this list. My name is Monty, and I love linux, especially command line, as it's a blind person's best friend as far as accessing computer's remotely is concerned.
 I have come to really like Ubuntu, since to my knowledge, it's the only liveCD which a blind person can easily get working right from the getGo. I have a windows/Ubuntu 7.10 dual boot system here.
I'm wondering how a blind user would install Ubuntu 8.04 from the liveCD? I'm guessing there's a different procedure for doing the install as it seems the installer doesn't seem to work in 8.04 the way I recall it working in 7.04.
I'd appreciate any instructions or anything for performing an install of 8.04 from a liveCD with Orca.
Thanks.
Monty