[orca-list] multi monitor setup

Hello all,
I have connected my PC to a television using TV out of the graphic card. I have set 2 desktops so I can run video in full screen on the TV and keep working as normal on the pc display.
The only thing I am unable to find is how to switch these desktops.
When sitting in a first desktop I can just keep moving my mouse rightwards and it'll move to the second desktop and vice-versa. When in a desktop I can use ctrl+alt+left or right arrow keys to switch the desktops but monitors won't change it all happens on my primary display. Does anybody know if I can get the same effect by using keyboard only please?

thanks

Peter