[orca-list] Orca with Evolution mail

Hi all,

Just upgraded to latest Ubuntu and am really liking the Orca in this new
release.  I am having occasional times where the speech just stops, but
this is happening less frequently on my installation.

However, one issue I am having is with Evolution.  I am unable to read
any email coming in to either the preview pane, or the message when you
press enter on it.  It also seems that in the message list, if you are
focused on one of the column headings such as from, date, subject etc,
you will only hear that column being read out in the message list.

Anyone seen this before?
Thanks.
Andrew.