[orca-list] Orca Largely Broken in Ubuntu 8.04?

While some areas are improved it seems, those which are now broken are making Hardy Heron impractical for real-world usage.  The two biggest problems are that the Add/Remove Applications is no longer workable with Orca at all, as near as I can tell.  On top of that, the command to bring up the Orca Preference window doesn't seem to be working.  Once the windows gone...it's gone.  I spent hours today searching for a solution to the Add/Remove problem, including posting here.  I'm very disappointed.

Never had problems to this degree with the last couple of Ubuntu versions.  Seems like we took a major step backwards with this one.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...