[orca-list] SD still crashes while updatedb is performed

Hi,
updated SD and all its components to 0.6.6.
The annoying crash, that use
to happen when an updatedb in the background is performed persists.
After about one hour of work, this process starts. Till now I wasn't
able to figure out what triggers off this process.
The crash happens when the sayall function of Orca is performed. While
reading line by line, do other things or simply leave the machine allone,
while the process is running, causes SD not to crash.
I use Ubuntu Gutsy, and I experienced this only in Gutsy.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)