Re: [orca-list] Orca 2.22.0 and braille in FireFox?

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:43:09AM +0100, Mario Lang wrote:

Now that I've had my first look at Orca 2.22.0, I've a few
observations I'd like to double-check with other users, all related
to braille output:

To add to your list, go to the Orca preferences and move right along the menu
bar. I haven't tested whether this requires verbosity to be set; I have
verbose braille output and abbreviated role names both enabled.

The first item ("general pgt") is fine, but the next menu item displays "orca
app orca preferences dlg speech pgt" all on a single line.

This isn't consistent. Is there any good reason for doing this that I've
missed? With the other menu items, you have to move the braille display back a
window to get the context.