Re: [orca-list] problems updating gnome-speech on hardy

am Fr 16. Mai 2008 um 09:57:23 schrieb DON RAIKES ORACLE COM <DON RAIKES ORACLE COM>:
Hi,

I installed ubuntu hardy last night without a problem.
I have a copy of the ttsynth viavoice software synthesizer which I want to use, but after installing the
driver, I wanted to recompile gnome-speech to hook it to the viavoice synthesizer.

Please check out the list archives in order to find a bunch of mails, that
all refer to the fact that some needed drivers for ttsynth have been  taken
away
from Hardy. There are also some hints how to install those drivers.
Especially I remember a mail by Halim Sahin a few days ago, where he
discribes how to set up Hardy for ttsynth.
Hermann