Re: [orca-list] message headers in evolution

Hi,

You should check your table speech settings, which can be found in the Orca Preferences dialog under the Speech tab. Set this to read entire row (Alt-w is the hot key).

If you just want to make this change for Evolution, use the application specific Preferences dialog instead (control-Orca key-space bar). Again, this setting will be found under the Speech tab.

Hope this helps,

dave

Michael Weaver wrote:
How do you view message headers in Evolution?
The first column seems to be the status check boxes for messages.
I am finding I am having to go into the actual message itself before I
read the subject.