[orca-list] Orca-2.24.0 crashes and or hangs under Garnome-2.24.0

Hi all. I have been testing this for a few days now, and am able to consistantly
reproduce the problem; I just run startx as my currently logged in user, switch
th back to a text console, and wait a few minutes. After said amount of time has
elapsed, I get this in ps output:
32758 tty5     T      0:24 /usr/bin/python -c import orca.orca; orca.orca.main()
I don't think it has much to do with Xorg itself, since all I have in Xorg.0.log
are variants of:
(II) RADEON(0):   MC_FB_LOCATION   : 0x1fff0000 0xebffe800
(II) RADEON(0):   MC_AGP_LOCATION  : 0x27ff2000
finished PLL2
Entering Restore TV
Restore TV PLL
Restore TVHV
Restore TV Restarts
Restore Timing Tables
Restore TV standard
Leaving Restore TV
I also generated a debug file; however, I can't seem to attach it to my post,
since the last post I tried that with disappeared into /dev/null land or
something. If anyone has any ideas as to what might cause this, and requires the
debug file, I will be glad to send it along. Thanks!
--
Igor