Re: [orca-list] Losing speech when closing programs

There has got to be an update to gnome 2.22 that caused this problem. This is exactly part of the behavior I wrote about earlier concerning desktop and menus not speaking. I can press alt+f-2 and enter "thunderbird" or "firefox31", and the programs will load. If I go to close one of them, I lose speech instantly. All is fine on my intrepid machines, but the Hardy one has been exhibiting this behavior for a couple weeks now, and I would love to be able to figure out the cause. Thanks much, and have an awesome rest of the day.

Later,

Guy