Re: [orca-list] buying voxin

I haven't had that particular problem, but you may try the following:
Have you tried just installing it? I ask this as I know that the
encryption has been known to cause problems on some systems so was
considered whether it should be continued (I don't know whether it has
been dropped or not). The key was for encryption so if no encryption
then probably no key needed.
Have you tried contacting them about this? I had a problem with the
encryption and I found them helpful.

Michael Whapples