Re: [orca-list] logof and shutdown window inaccessible under intrepid???

It is still intermitently working on mine as well.  However I can tell
you that the first item is shutdown, Press tab once and you get restart,
twice will get you suspend.  I still can't find any rhyme or reason to
why it works when it works.

Tom