Re: [orca-list] setting up a hotkey to launch gnome-terminal

hey there Jerry,

To set a hotkey for hthe gngome-terminal press alt-f1 and navigate to the system menu by pressing the left arrow. Once there select prefences and go to keyboard shortcuts. Arrow down to launch a terminal and press the right arrow to focus on changing the hotkey. You Then press spacebar and enter the ssequence of keys you are wanting. AFter this tab to hte close button and you should be all set.

alonzo