Re: [orca-list] installing vinux

On 20.02.2009 at 01:46:26 "josh" <jkenn337 gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I tried installing vinux today, I hit enter on the install configuration icon
and then it asked for a password, I typed orca as the password and hit enter
and ten I got some drum beats after awhile and then it seemed like the live cd
rebooted itself. How do I install vinux onto a hard disc?
what do I click on, or type?

Open a graphical terminal and then type:
sudo ubiquity
You are guided through the procedure now.
Have you read the documentation and the blog on the Vinux pages?
There it is mentioned not to use the desktop icons for admin
operations. Use the menus or the Gnome terminal.
Hermann