[orca-list] New List Member

Hi everyone.

This is Keith Creasy. I just recieved a Dell Inspiron Mini-9 with Ubuntu 8.X pre-installed. So far I have Orca installed and working and am learning my way around.

I do have a problem that someone might know the solution to. When I first tried to use the Web Browser it came up and seemed to work fine, but of course was off-line since I didn't have my network connection going at that time. Today I tried Open Office Word and Orca said it was "inaccessible" and I could do nothing with it. Later, I got my wireless connection working and launched the browser again and it also is now inaccessible. What have I done, or what do I need to do in order to get access to these programs with Orca? I think the version of Open Office is 2.4.

Thanks.