[orca-list] Select Orca language at the boot prompt?

Hi, I want people to be able to choose their language from the bootprompt. I
presume I can use locale=fr, lang=fr and keyboard=fr to change the display
language and keyboard layout, but how would I pass this language to Orca?
Woukld it be something like OrcaLang=fr ? Any suggestions greatly
appreciated. In fact if anyone has already done this I would really like to
see the whole line from your isolinux.cfg file.

drbongo