[orca-list] Making internet browsing easy with Orca.

Dear list,

Won't it be good if we can provide a few more keystrokes to Orca when
browsing in internet?
For example, "b" to get to
 buttons, "r" to get to the radio buttons, "x" to get to the check
boxes, and "c" for combo boxes.
the method now we use  don't give us the chance to quickly go to radio
buttons, check boxes and combo boxes ETC.
This at times makes browsing internet with Orca a bit tiresome.
Can experts like Will do anything  about this?

Thanks in advance,

P. balaraman.