[orca-list] Various warnings when running orca

Hi All,
I was just wondering.  Now that I've begun running gnome via startx
instead of gdm, I'm noticing a large number of what seem to be gtk
warnings.
A few of these are generated by orca:
** (orca:10636): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowState'
as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:10636): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowActions' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'

** (orca:10636): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as flags when in fact it is of type 'GEnum'
 There are some other atSPI related messages too.
Should I be concerned about these?
Thanks much,
Zack.