[orca-list] installing voxin to Ubuntu

Hi All,
In installing the latest copy of Voxin to my Ubuntu 10.04, all seemed to go
well until the end, when it asked me something like, if I wanted to install
support for Orca under something, and I gave it a Y, and then that went
fine, and then it asked me if I wanted to install support for Orca in Gnome,
and I gave it a Y, and it came back and said that Gnome is not supported.
I did everything as posted on the Voxin site, and I typed in the full words
"yes" when prompted.
* Does this mean that I cannot get Voxin in Ubuntu in Gnome?

Glenn

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======