[orca-list] orca and java applications?

Hello all,
I wounder how is it with orca and java applications?
I know about some access bridge that should be installed, I have installed some libraries for it in my ubuntu, because there isn't any package named access bridge or something similar, so I guess it's installed. Does java application need to fullfill some requirements to be accessible? Or java applications just aren't accessible?
Let's say armitage, java gui for metasploit. It just sais unavailable.
Thank you very much,
Vojta