[orca-list] lenny to squeeze upgrade question

When I do this kind of upgrade, the gnome-desktop-environment is going to be removed during that upgrade. After I do this, I can use tasksel to select the gnome-desktop-environment and install it if everything is likely to work that way. I don't mind the extra work, I just don't want to break a friend's accessibility. I've got the modifications to sources.list already done and hope this won't break my friend's accessibility when I do it.