Re: [orca-list] some tool to convert text to speech audio

Hy,

Helios and any interesting users: I sending a newest development version. Please try building this package and installing the final hangoskonyvkonverter package. But please be careful, because this is a development version only. This is the localization supported version, I think I solved the makefile related tasks, because when I installed the new package, wonderful working the hungarian locale, and hu.gmo file is correct generated. Before you build the new package, you need editing espeak related parameters in source directory/hangoskonyv.py file with own language needs.

Attila