Re: [orca-list] Perhaps the fix for all the reported problems loading profiles? Please test.

hi,
Unfortunately it isn't :-(.

Maybe I can give you a hint where the problem could be located.

I have created two profiles from scratch.
one profile uses speech-dispatcher with mbrola as selected synth.
The second profile uses speechd as well but with espeak selected as
synth.

Then I have compared the default section which should use mbrola and my
espeak profile which uses espeak.
Orca saved mbrola in both profiles.
So when I load the profile it always sets mbrola :-).
See attached conf file.

BR.
Halim