[orca-list] does orca work with gnustep apps?

Hi all,

The subject pretty much says it. I was looking around and noticed
something they're developing at gnu.org called GnuStep. It's supposed
to be a free implementation of cocoa, the graphical thing used on the
mac. I was wondering if this Gnustep works with orca?

Also, a bit off subject, but a couple weeks ago, I tried compiling and
installing the latest eSpeak. Unfortunately, I think the precompiled
portaudio is trying to use the oss sound driver, not alsa. So unless I
use the aoss command, I get no speech. I've found a way to get output
from programs by redirrecting the standard in and out to espeak, but
is there a way to fix this? I found spd-say produces speech, but at
the moment I have orca set to use gnome speech services and "orca -t
2> /dev/stdout | aoss espeak --stdin" doesn't get me a talking setup.
Or if this is the wrong list, can someone give me the subscribe
address for the right one?

Thanks, a slightly frustrated Big D. Having to use vista sucks!