[orca-list] Firefox with orca: Problems faced

Hello list,

We are using Orca on GNOME 2.28/ubuntu9.10/Firefox3.5.8. We have explored ORCA with Firefox for web browsing using flat review as well as caret browsing also and prepared a list of problems using Orca. Some of them are already resolved or got fixed in the newer version of GNOME 2.28 as reported in bugzilla but following are some problems still remains with GNOME 2.28/FireFox 3.5.8:
Details: while working with firefox, if multiple keys are pressed or multiple tabs are opened  or user performs continuous actions(any) speedily on browser (like pressing tab 5-10 times) and if orca is not able to understand the action or keys, it crashes.
Details: While working on www.indianrail.gov.in/ train availability form it does not navigate and read multiple line label. It reads only first line content, if user want to read second line content then she/he has to use caret browsing. Its confusing, when to choose caret reading and when to go using tab. It is expected that Orca should read full content of single line or multiple line label.
Details: (in caret browsing) If I selects some text by pressing SHIFT+ down arrow/ left arrow from browser, orca does not read the selected text. There should be shourtcut key to read selected text. Even after selecting text I am unable to deselect it.

It is required to confirm from ORCA users that these are actually bugs or we are missing something in Orca usage with Firefox3.5.8. When confirmed will report them as bug in Gnome bugzilla list.

Thanks & regards
--
Leena C