[orca-list] How to enable caret browsing on ROLE_UNKNOWN

Hello Orca Developers,

In my application, an element is with some name, but its pyatspi_ROLE is Unknown. Doubt is:  Is it possible to enable caret browsing on that element, so that it can read the text available in element. If yes then How, any guidelines.
Or Is it possible to convert/transfer the content of unknown element to read only text area and then enable caret browsing on it.
Or I have to add accessible features (define element in application) to my application then only it will possible.

Thanks & regards
--
Leena C