[orca-list] orca and the svox pico voices

Hi all,

I have been doing some investigating over the last few days concerning using the svox tts engine from the
android rpoject with orca.

All I have been able to find is a demo of orca working with the neovox and svox tts engines.

Does anyone have any info on how to get this setup?
I found the git repository for thte svox tts, but haven't compiled it yet, and have no idea how to link it
into either orca or speakup.  I think willem said in his demo he tied it into speech dispatcher, but I am not
sure how to do that either.

Any tips pointers etc would be appreciated.