Re: [orca-list] Use of non-speech sounds for navigation...

Hi
In large part I agree with this. If done in the right places, and for
the right purposes, they can be useful. However having sounds for
everything would just make things more difficult. If anyone owns a Mac
or iPhone OS device, look at how those integrate sound effects into the
screen reader for what I consider as a useful approach. There are sound
effects for focus moved to control, next/previous line wrapped,
top/bottom boundary reached, etc. Granted Orca wouldn't need all of
these necesarily as the screen reading approaches are different, but
it's a good starting point imho.