Re: [orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Orca Speech Losses

Hi Steve,

I'm unsure if this extention would work for you, but can you try installing NoScript to see if that makes a difference? I make this suggestion because of what it does. It autoblocks scripts from add sites such as doubleclick, addbright, etc. Though you do have to tell it what site scripts you want to allow to run. I use it here on my XP laptop with Jaws. I'll be rebuilding my workstation after December with Arch Linux and Voxin. I'll try out Firefox then on it with Noscript since all I have to do is import my profile and its settings.