Re: [orca-list] What happened to solaris?

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Open Solaris is dead! Yes, Oracle killed another one.  As of August
31st 2010, The committee that supported OpenSolaris was officially
disbanded after Oracle made it know that it was pulling the plug and
had no further interest in supporting it.

However, see http://www.illumos.org/

Anyone interested in the accessibility of this should join their mailing lists
and contribute. As I'm not involved, I don't know whether there has been any
accessibility-related discussion in that project.