[orca-list] Some vocabulary learning tool working with Orca

Hi,
my sister need some software to help her to learn new words in German
(she has it as second foreign language). We tried to learn some
software for it – found such tools for KDE, some in Java, but nothing
which would be in GTK.

The best way would be, if it could support adding new lessons in some
common format and examination using a selection of alternatives
better than writing the meaning of the word.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Helios

PS: we have enough resources for lessons but we do not have
appropriate tool for examining and learning