Re: [orca-list] twitter and the gnome gui

Am 27.11.2010 07:35, schrieb Guy Schlosser:
 Hi all, I have a question that possibly may have been addressed on this
list in the past.  What is the best way to navigate Twitter in Linux,
using Orca?  I know in Windows, there is qwitter, which I would love to
see the developer port to Linux, since it is open-source.  That said, is
there a similar program on the Ubuntu desktop?  Any ideas or
suggestions, let me know ASAP.

Does you search something like gwibber [http://www.gwibber.com/]?

Greetings
Marcus