[orca-list] the rsgames client and orca

Hi all, I am trying to install a client published by rsgames for playing games like Monopoly and Uno. The problem I'm having is that when I use the up/down arrows to scroll through options, I have no speech. The client is supposed to be self-voicing, but from what I've read, you are able to leave orca running. Does anyone have any experience with this? Do I have to kill orca before launching? Please excuse the off-topic post, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy