Re: [orca-list] What should 'orca -q' kill? (was Re: Odd behavior with restarting Orca)

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 04:16:53AM -0400, Trevor Saunders wrote:
atspimon.py in the uia repo is probably the easier way to do this.

Can you enlighten us as to where this can be found? is UIA a known
package or is it a site some place? I'mv only heard of UIA as a new
standard or something and reference has been made to it by GW Micro in
some of their beta conversations  Sorry if I'm in the dark here.
Also, I'm using arch linux so hopefully this script isn't confined to
some Ubuntu package or something.  If it is a source tarball
somewhere, I can gladly build an Arch compatible package out of it.

Thanks for more needed information.