Re: [orca-list] Read Attributes Seems to be Broken!

Hey Steve.

properly mapped.  I have included a debug listing which shows the
activity being logged while I pressed the Orca+f key several times for
good measure.  Whenpressed, I got no spoken messages at all.  This is
with Orca from git master of about two days ago.

I just tried it. I'm not having any problems. At the risk of asking "is
it plugged in?" you do have enabled/checked spoken attributes on the
Text Attributes page of the Preferences dialog, right? (Sorry, but I
cannot think of what else it might be at the moment.)

--joanie