[orca-list] Orca for users with learning disabilities.

Dear Orca developers,

How can we get the requested feature list/functionalities useful for leaning disabled as mentioned in 2 year Roadmap?

Options for Users with Learning Disabilities

If possible, provide the link to forum. As accessibility team we are exploring and finding the possibilities to work for this category too. This can help to gather requirements and to contribute to community.

Thanks & regards
Leena C
For Accessibility Team CDAC Mumbai