Re: [orca-list] Is anyone still using gnome-speech with Orca master?

I've used Gnome-Speech, but it has been a while. I currently use Speech-Dispatcher on Ubuntu 10.04 with all updates. It is stable enough. Though if I can't get the Oracle Database software to install on Ubuntu, I might move to Oracle Linux 6 which uses Gnome-Speech, not Speech-Dispatcher. I believe that OpenSuSE also uses Gnome-Speech, though don't quote that as absolute truth.