Re: [orca-list] gecko browsers

On 01/23/2011 12:24 PM, Michal Zegan wrote:
Amhm, do you need many scripts for webkit, like single script for application, or only one for the whole
webkit?

We have one for WebKitGtk to deal with all things WebKitGtk regardless of application being used. On top of that we add application scripts as needed. For instance, structural navigation makes sense in Epiphany and Yelp, but not in, say, Ubuntu's software store (or whatever they call it) or Gwibber. Therefore, we able that functionality just for Epiphany and Yelp through (short, simple) application scripts.

--joanie