Re: [orca-list] [arch-general] Dropping Oracle OpenOffice (fwd)

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

This is by no means an exhostive test but I just wanted to be sure we
didn't fall backwards in the a11y department by going to LibreOffice
version 3.3.1.  So from what I see so far, I'm not in the least,
woried about Arch Linux switching to LibreOffice for the default
package for office productivity.  I just hope that any further changes
to accessibility will not be limitted to Oracle's version.  I guess
we'll need to coordinate this effort to be sure LibreOffice be
included..

LibreOffice has an accessibility mailing list, which you could join if you're
interested in this issue. the list is also available via gmane.org as an NNTP
newsgroup.