Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

I haven't tried Balsa recently, but the last time I used it, GPG kept giving me errors even though I had it working with everything else. It is a pretty nice lightweight client if you can get it working with GPG. Not sure how well it handles large mailboxes, since I didn't really use it with one. The GPG errors were enough to cause problems at the time, but I'll give it another look. I also need to update my Orca git, since I haven't done it since before the latest release, and don't have all the latest bugfixes and such.
~Kyle