Re: [orca-list] links list not working with firefox 4.0?

On 30/03/11 04:00, Guy Schlosser wrote:
I have. For me, ff reports that the navigation bundle extension is an incompatible addon. I do hope there is a work around also, because links list is my best friend. I can do without headings list, but would love to see links list be able to work. Any further questions, let me know ASAP.

Hi Guy.
Well, problem is that many things have changed and so the incompatibility.
But come what may, I too use links list although not all the time.
But it is still a handy tool.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.