Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04, live desktop sessions, and Orca.

Hi Luke and others, is there any reason why I'm not getting spoken notifications on my laptop, or even no notifications have been sent to ~cache/notifyosd.log since January 17th? I'm assuming that something is probably not installed that should be, or a setting somewhere, I'm just having a hard time figuring out what it might be. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is working perfectly on my desktop. Both machines are running 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 with all updates. I am logged into Unity 2d on both systems as well.

Thanks,

Guy