Re: [orca-list] Project management systems

I like Redmine.

http://www.redmine.org/

It's quite accessible with Orca.  I haven't checked Ubuntu but, I know
Debian has a deb package for it.  It's written in Ruby so you will
have to put in that passport module for Apache2.  It's a nice system.
I really like it.  Very simple and straightforward.  You could also
use Trac and Mantis.  In Ubuntu, there is also always Launchpad.  In
short, plenty of choices.

Alex M