Re: [orca-list] problems with orca in arch

Hello,
Several other people including me and Kyle were playing with this bit as well.
However I think your suggestion is not the proper fix.
The proper fix is editing the config file template for the file user-settings.conf . All the occurences of speechdispatcherfactory should be changed into the orca.speechdispatcherfactory. This is how the option is saved when creating a new speech profile using the preferences dialog so this is why I think this is the proper fix. I dont know whichfile to edit so I have just adjusted this in my running setup. This should be done for all users who have started orca for example for gdm user as well. Gdm home directory is /var/lib/gdm/ on arch linux.

Greetings

Peter