[orca-list] the attached file causes delays in orca

Hi all.

Now that Mike fix the problem reported in which the attached file crashed orca, we can check the second part of the problem.

When scrolling in the attached file using gedit, orca spends to much time to process each line.

In the debug output I found the following:
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME: 3.3564
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:text-caret-moved ^^^^^

Each time I press down or up arrow, I need to wait about 4 seconds before orca starts to read the content of the line.

WARNNING:
Do not open the attached file if you don't have the latest at-spi2-core from the git repository. You'll have problems.
Thanks.

{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza