Re: [orca-list] Remaining keyboard refactor bugs?

Hey all.

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 14:56 +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:

I am not sure if you saw this bug I filed a few weeks ago... Bug
#667717. I haven't seen any response from you with this bug, so I am
assuming its gone under the radar.

Yeah, sorry about that! I was so focused on the official refactor bug
that I totally spaced out yours. :-/ That I was traveling at the time it
was filed didn't help. Anyhoo, should be fixed in master, along with the
other terminal-related nits that were subsequently pointed out.

So, once again: What have I forgotten or failed to notice with respect
to regressions resulting from the recent refactor of keyboard handling?

Thanks as always guys! Take care.
--joanie