Re: [orca-list] Measures to reduce Orca and Gnome crashes

Hi:

On 12/30/11, Thomas Ward <thomasward1978 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I don't want to roll my own distribution. I'd like the folks over at
Cononical to get this Unity crap off my Linux desktop without forcing
me to uninstall it and put Gnome on here. Grrrr.....

+1 man. Can't we just get a crap-free, non bloated messy distro that
doesn't suck? Oh wait...this is Linux GUI...sorry. :)

Alex