Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.2 [Ubuntu 11.10] fails to read messages marked as "read"

What email client are you running? Is it Thunderbird? What version are
you running? How are you reading your email?

I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 with Orca 3.2.1 and Thunderbird 8.0. I read my
email using the preview pane. I'm not having any problems reading
messages marked as read.